Wednesday 6 February 2013

Where can I buy a rocket launcher to protect my family from a tyrannical government?

When I get back from my holidays I want to purchase a rocket launcher as I'm afraid of the government trying to take my guns away and I realize I will need more firepower than the 2 handguns and one shotgun I have. They don't sell weapons where I am at the moment (England) so I can't even get a rough price for for any type of weapon. I live in New York and I know it is not that safe there, even though I have been assured by the legendary Michael R. Long (chairman of the NY Conservative party in case you don't know).

So, what price are they?
Where specializes in them?
Can I buy more than 1?
Should I get grenades too just in case?

Thanks a lot.

What is a VPN?


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia…).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.