Wednesday 30 January 2013

How do I remove my ear cartilage flat back labret piercing?

How do you remove a flat back labret piercing in my ear cartilage? It gets very sore when I move it around too much, and I've tried twisting the bal off but it doesn't work. It won't budge. Please help! I've had my ear pierced for about 10 weeks and he said I could remove it about 6 weeks after.

What is a VPN?


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia…).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.